Some must-see places in Manipur are:
- Loktak Lake – A floating lake (known to be the only one such lake in the world).
- Khongjom – memorials of warriors from the state who does during struggle with the British and Japanese.
- Imphal – the colorful capital city, with amazing eco spots for nature lovers and great food.
- Chandel – a place of natural wonders, and a gateway to the neighboring country of Myanmar (Burma).
- Kakching – one of the largest commercial hubs in the state, with great connectivity and amenities.
- Thoubal – a great place for trekkers and hikers.
- Leimaram Waterfall – Beautiful “trio” waterfalls, surrounded by greenery and enchanting views.