Select Citywalk is a shopping mall located in the Saket District Center, New Delhi. It is a popular one-stop destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment. The mall offers a wide variety of stores offering clothing, electronics, jewelry, and more. Apart from all this, the mall also has many restaurants, cafes, and food courts offering a wide array of cuisines. In addition to shopping and dining, Select Citywalkoffers a variety of entertainment options, including PVR IMAX,a multiplex cinema, an indoor gaming zone, and a rooftop lounge. The mall is designed with modern and stylish architecture and features spacious areas, plenty of seating, and a range of facilities to make the shopping experience as comfortable as possible.
Location of Select Citywalk Mall
Select Citywalk Mall is located in the Saket District Centre of South Delhi. The mall is well-connected with the city and is easily accessible from the Malviya Nagar Metro Station situated at a distance of 1.2 km from the mall.
Timings of the Mall
- General Timings – Monday to Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- PVR IMAX Select CityWalk– Monday to Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Select Citywalk is a grandiose mall with accommodationof spacious parking areas for vehicles. Along with providing enough parking space, the area also provides many other facilities like Valet Parking, Privileged Parking for Senior citizens and Pregnant women, Car wash zones, and Charging Stations.
Features of the Mall
- Offers a variety of options in different products, from clothes and accessories to home decor and electronics.
- A diversified range of dining options including cuisines of Indian, Italian, Chinese, delicious fast food, and desserts.
- Apart from shopping the mall engages its customers by offering fun zones like the Hangout Kids zone and PVR IMAX.
- A spacious parking area provides ample spaces for bike or car parking and other facilities like parking for pregnant mothers and senior citizens, Valet Parking, a Car Washing area, and Charging Stations.
- Wheel chair facility is also provided so that a person with a disability or old age can’t be left behind with this amazing fun and shopping experience.
- Facility of Feeding rooms is also available.
- Pharmacy and delivery services are also provided
- Lost and found zone for any queries required.
- Accommodation of ATMs
- Garment alteration zones are also there where one can get their clothes altered.
Shops / Stores
Built upon an area of 1,300,000 sq ft with retail space occupying 600,000 sq ft of the area, Select Citywalk Mall is an impressive Mall providing numerous options in a variety of clothes, accessories, and electronic products. Apart from all this it also offers a wide range of restaurants and food corners serving tempting cuisines and delicious fast Food in the Food Court.
- Apparel– Allen Solly,Armani Exchange, Beverly Hills Polo Club brand, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Chique, Emporio Armani,Fab India, Forever New, Gant, Global Desi, H & M, Hugo Boss, Iconic Exclusive, L'affaire, Louis Philippe, Levi's, Lacoste, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Scotch & Soda, Superdry, Tom Hilfiger, Tom Baker London, United Colors of Benetton, U.S. Polo Assn., Van Heusen, W, Zodiac, Zara.
- Kid’s Section– Hamleys, Mothercare, Chicco
- Beauty/Personal Care – Sephora, M.A.C Cosmetics, Dior, Estee Lauder,Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Soul Tree, Shahnaz Husain, Kiehl’s, Shankara, Bath&Body Works, Maison Des Parfums, Clinique, Color Bar Cosmetics,Forest Essentials, Kama Ayurveda, L'Occitane, The Body Shop, Jo Malone London, Too Faced, Scentido Niche Perfumery, Ashpveda.
- Eyewear – Do Dayal Opticals, Mac V, Go Gem Opticals, Sunglass Hut, Lenskart,
- Salon/Spas– Aroma Thai Foot Spa, Bobbi Brown, Enrich Salon, Envi Salon, Forest Essentials, Health & Glow, Looks Salon, The Body Shop, The Thai Spa
- Home Decor– Lifestyle,Muji, Home Stop, Good Earth, Le Creuset, Oma, The Décor Kart.
- Electronics/Machines/Automobile– Croma, Samsung, Royal Enfield, Capital Harley Davidson, AV Auto Spa, Imagine, Dyson Supersonic, M Zone
- Food Service – Naturals, KFC, Subway, Andrea’s Eatery, Burma Burma, Sly Granny Café, Joy Luck Moon, Pa PaYa, Mamagoto, Punjab Grill, Sattavik, Yum Yum Cha, Burger King, My Square, Starbucks Coffee, Tim Hortons, Barista, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Brad Talk, Harajuku Tokyo café, The Obroma, Taco Bell, The Crunch Box, Fat Lulu’s, Hotel Saravana Bhavan, PindBalluchi, Tibb’s Frankie, Keventers, Baskin Robbins, The Masala Trail, L’opera, Khan Chacha, Alaturka, Modern Bazaar, Wow Momo, Royce, Cococart, Wanchai, House of Candy, Refuel Fresh Nutritious Lifestyle, Tangelo, Sassy Begum.
- Sportswear& Fitness– Decathlon, Asics, Adidas, Columbia Sportswear, Nike, Puma, Reebok,Fitness First.
- Gifts/Music/Toys/Books/Hobbies– Zoot House of Accessories, Balloon Kraft, Crossword, Kriti Creations, Shelfebook.
- Jewellery&Watches– Daniel Wellington, Out House, Jaipur Watch Company, Carat Lane, Swarovski, Rado Switzerland, Seiko, Tissot, Tribe Amrapali, Watches Wear The Time, Ethos.
- Bags, Belts&Foot Wear– Bugatti, Hues & Pastels, Shingora, Balenzia, Tresmode, Adidas, Onitsuka Tiger, Samsonite, Geox, Crocs, Rosso Brunello, Needledust, William Penn, Delsey Paris, Steve Madden, Satya Paul, Charles & Keith, Hidesign, Dune, Da Milano.
- Multiplex/Movie Theatre– PVR
- Family Entertainment Centre– Hangout Kids
How to reach
- By Subway – Select CitywalkMall has situated at a distance of1.9km from the Malviya Nagar Metro Station.
- By Bus – One can also opt for Bus, situated at a distance of 950 m from Select CitywalkMall.
- By Car – The Mall can also be reached by auto, Cab, or personal vehicle.
Places to Visit Near Select Citywalk Mall, New Delhi
- Qutub Minar– One of the town’s most visited and popular spots, Qutub Minar is 5 storied 72.5 m heightened victory tower. Built By Qutub-ud-Din Aibak in 1193, Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lotus Temple – A Bahai House of Worship, Lotus Temple is one of the major attractions of New Delhi. The temple is popular for its impressive and unique architecture, made up of 27 white marble petals that give it an open lotus-like shape.
- India Gate - Formerly known as the AllIndia War Memorial, India Gate is a war memorialsituated near the Rajpath, New Delhi. India Gate stands as a tribute to 84,000 brave soldiers of the British Indian Army who sacrificed their livesduring the First World Warbetween 1914 and 1921, in France, Flanders,Persia, Mesopotamia, Gallipoli, East Africa, etc. in the Near and the Far East, and in 1919 during Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Humayun's Tomb – Built by Empress Bega Begumin 1558, for her husband, Humayun’s Tomb is the resting place of Mughal Emperor Humayun. The first gardened tomb ofIndia was the first monument that used red sandstones on such a large scale.
- National Museum– Known as the National Museum of India, the National Museum in New Delhi is one of the largest museums in India. Constructed in 1949, it hostsvarious articles from the pre-historic era to modern works of art.